Naruto: Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming was never as good as this!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatal Blow's Game Moderator Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fatal Blow

Fatal Blow's Game Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Fatal Blow's Game Moderator Application.   Fatal Blow's Game Moderator Application. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 pm

any exp in being staff on a game before,what game, when, for how long, your age, your email:Runescape:4 years,Naruto Ninja Faith:3 months,Bleach Life & Death 1:1 year,Bleach Life & Death 2:2 month then it closed,Bleach by Vcentg:5 an half Months I am 22 almost 23 on March 24,

why you think you would be a good staff member:
Before i even start playing a game i go to the forums an read the rules so i willn't do anything illegal,I am very helpful you can ask around Naruto AfterLife even tho i have some enemies on that game i try to make friends with everyone,i find myself mature i can handle jokes,in my moderator experience i either left the game or the game closed i have never been demoted an i have been highly liked in every game i play.that is some of the reasons i think i would be a good staff member if you need to know more personal stuff please contact me ingame.Also i don't do Friends>rules if one of my friends break a rule i will punish them just like if they were anyone else.
Back to top Go down

Fatal Blow's Game Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1