Naruto: Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming was never as good as this!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liryk's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liryk

Liryk's Application Empty
PostSubject: Liryk's Application   Liryk's Application EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 am

Byond Key: Liryk

In-game name: xLirykx

I began playing this game on Naruto Rogue in 2008.

I have not been online much recently because of school and other commitments, but now that my time is freeing up I hope to be on much more.

If I am chosen as a staff member I will do my best to help Players learn how to lay this game, and enjoy it to the best of their abilities. I will also do my best to settle disputs between my fellow staff members, and also relay any valid complaints from players to the Owner.

I believe I should get a staff position from my knowledge of the game and my past experience as a player seeing what staff members should and should not do. Although I have no experience coding, mapping etc. I am willing to learn if someone would be willing to teach me.

I have never been a staff member on any game, however as i stated i have played this game and others on Byond and I believe I have learn how to be a good moderator.

Back to top Go down
(Yukikage) Desmond
Admin
Admin

Liryk's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liryk's Application   Liryk's Application EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm

thank you for your application and i will imediatly call for a vote from staff on wether or not you will be a procter, gm, or admin have a nice day
Back to top Go down
https://afterlife.iftopic.com

Liryk's Application
Page 1 of 1